The 16th European Conference on Spacecraft Structures, Materials and Environmental Testing will take place from the 8th to the 12th of June 2020 in Braunschweig, Germany. The Conference is (co-)organized by:
The aim of the European Conference on Spacecraft Structures, Materials and Environmental Testing (ECSSMET 2020) is to promote and facilitate discussion and exchange of experience and information among members of the various mechanical engineering disciplines and environmental testing community concerned with spacecraft development, assembly, integration and verification.
The conference sessions are devoted to:
- Mechanical architecture, design and engineering
- Materials (metallic, composite, ceramics)
- Structural dynamics, including shock and micro vibration
- In-flight experiments and flight data
- Environmental testing and test prediction
- Additive layer manufacturing
- Demise design methodologies
- Thermo-elastic design and verification methodologies
- Space 4.0
The conference includes:
- Plenary and splinter sessions
- Poster sessions
- Round tables and workshops
- Technical exhibition
The conference sessions will start on Tuesday, 9th of June 2020, and will end on Friday, 12th of June 2020.
On Monday, 8th of June 2020, three workshops will be held in the afternoon on the following topics:
- Manufacturing and Assembly in Space (On Orbit and Planetary Surface)
- Virtual Qualification
For further information on the workshops please follow this LINK.
Please see also our flyer.
Please Note: The abstract deadline has been postponed to 14th of February 2020.
To register for the conference please use the button "Register here" below. To register as an Exhibitor please follow this LINK. You will receive a dedicated invitation code to register via the button "Register with invitation code".
You can submit/edit an Abstract via the Conference Website.